This just in from five2one magazine:
5 of my poems have been published!
In honor of the 18th day of National Poetry Month, five2one has graciously shared some of my poem shorts:
- “A Copy with no Template”
- “But for a Moment” – a mindful contemplation
- “Go First”- a little art and science melded into one
- “Scrambled and Fried” – because that’s marriage for ya’ folks 😉
and . . .
- “Shhh…” – written in a moment of realization that there is oppression in this world we rarely if ever choose to acknowledge. I was finally quiet enough to listen. Are you?
© 2016 Mirissa D. Price: A Dental Student, A Writer, A Journey to Share.