Isn’t curiosity such a curious thing?
It comes on at any moment, and takes our minds in the most unexpected directions. It can lead us on a digital search for an old friend, or on a paper trail following the writing of a favorite author. Sometimes, it can even lead us straight to a blogger award, wondering, ‘Just who is the persona behind that one blog?’
Well, I am honored and elated to say that today, that one blog, is my very own corner of the internet. Ally L. Mare, creator of a site filled with wonderful, poetic musings, has gifted me the Mystery Blogger Award.
This is an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best, recent post(s)
Three things about me:
- My world is painted with blossoms of poetry.
- Home is a pottery wheel; heart is a dental chair.
- Children’s smiles light up my life.
Ally L Mare’s Questions:
- Are you a high achiever? You ask a Harvard dental student 😉 If we set our expectations high, and strive to reach higher, who knows what great accomplishments we’ll achieve?
- The first thing you do when you face a problem? I take a deep breath in, close my eyes, and release.
- The best activity you have ever done so far? My world is pure joy from the view of a pediatric dental office.
- How often do you spend your time by just staring into space? I stare into spaces of 0.5 mm across, 1.5 mm deep, and, often, that’s all the space that I need.
- The funny question: You will be the protagonist of the last movie you watched. Who and what movie is that? . . . (alas, I can’t remember the last movie I watched, or the last time I sat down to a movie! Oh my! Does that mean I’m the protagonist of a film yet unwritten?! ♥ Free will ♥)
My Best Post In February: Picking Up Faith
- The Singing Soul
- a cornered girl
- Anaida S.
- Musings of a PuppyDoc
- This Human Life
- Becoming Unstuck
- Thriving Under Pressure
- Playing By My Own Rules
- And YOU (add your blog to the comments to join in the fun; consider it your ticket to self-nomination!)
If you are a no-award blog, no worries! I still encourage my readers to jump, hop, and click to your page for some inspiration!
My Questions (are much the same as Ally L Mare’s – in complement, no less – as I thoroughly enjoyed the thoughts they stirred):
- What is your passion?
- What is your first reaction to an obstacle or challenge?
- What simple moment fills you with joy?
- What do you see when you look out at the ocean?
- The funny question: Sticky notes or post-its?
Thank you again, Ally L. Mare. And my nominees (and self-nominees), I hope you enjoy!
© 2017 Mirissa D. Price: A Dental Student, A Writer, A Journey to Share.