Another day, another reason to smile! Thank you, Ally L. Mare, for the incredible honor of the One Lovely Blogger Award. I encourage everyone to stop by Write! Ally! Write! to get their daily dose of inspired writing.
The rules of the award are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 people
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them!
So, to get started:
7 Facts About Mirissa D. Price:
- I set my mind on dentistry at the age of seven and haven’t looked back since.
- I began my journey in writing at the age of 20.
- If you looked into my apartment, 90% of the time, you would find me rocking my head and singing aloud to country music.
- I come to life in the world of comedy.
- I am most passionate about working with children and youth.
- I still cannot believe the beauty of a river … with actual water in it! (For a desert girl, this is an incredible sight!)
- If I had an extra 24 hours in my day, I would curl up in the corner of a book store and just write and write and write. And then I’d hit the comedy or music scene!
Now, for the most important part:
- Tink the Belle
- Life’s Fine Wine
- Standard Blonde Cat
- Writer in Socks
- Fabulous with Glitches
- Impetuous Afflatus
- Becoming Unstuck
- Laura, Honestly
- Bello e Bella
- A Whistling Caravan
- Elline Andreana
- Words in the Light
- AND YOU! Because you are one incredible writer with one lovely blog!
These thirteen writers (including YOU) most definitely create ‘One Lovely Blogs’ of their own, and I can’t wait for you to check them all out!
© 2017 Mirissa D. Price: A Dental Student, A Writer, A Journey to Share.
The prolific and stunningly creative blogger, Ally L Mare, has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you Ally!
Be sure to check out Ally’s free online e-books.
This award is created in the spirit of getting to know our fellow bloggers, and the rules are quite simple:
– Display the award on your blog.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to his/her blog.
– Share 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and link to their blogs.
So with the first two tasks complete, it’s time for 7 Facts about Mirissa D. Price:
- My favorite tooth is the mandibular first premolar; something about that mesiolingual groove just offers such a great story for the imaginative dental student!
- I have been teaching and working with children since I was only a child! And I love every second of it!
- My most productive time of day is after dark, but I still love to wake up before the sun rises.
- I will jump onto any stage you put before me – comedy, karaoke, theater; I’ll be there!
- I am named after a Great Aunt Miriam – hence the ‘Mi’ in Mirissa ♥
- I fall head over heels in love with this world every time I take a step out into nature.
- I just opened an etsy shop where you can buy some tidbits of inspiration to keep in your home and on your fridge! CLICK HERE to check out my growing shop, A Smile Blooms.
Now, for the best part – I get to pass the gift of this award on to the next 10 bloggers! My 10 nominations are:
- Lifes Fine Whine
- Word Prints
- Angie Trafford
- EDC Writing
- Palabras DelMar
- Comically Quirky
- Blog of a Mad Black Woman
- Keep On Moving
- Playing By My Own Rules
- Ohm Sweet Ohm
And, of course, YOU! Add your blog to the comments and consider your blog nominated! Nothing can stand between you and a little self-determination to join in!
Thanks again for the nomination, Ally. Now, nominees, readers, anyone choosing to jump in the game, go forth and have a blogging good time!