Another day, another reason to smile! Thank you, Ally L. Mare, for the incredible honor of the One Lovely Blogger Award. I encourage everyone to stop by Write! Ally! Write! to get their daily dose of inspired writing.
The rules of the award are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 people
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them!
So, to get started:
7 Facts About Mirissa D. Price:
- I set my mind on dentistry at the age of seven and haven’t looked back since.
- I began my journey in writing at the age of 20.
- If you looked into my apartment, 90% of the time, you would find me rocking my head and singing aloud to country music.
- I come to life in the world of comedy.
- I am most passionate about working with children and youth.
- I still cannot believe the beauty of a river … with actual water in it! (For a desert girl, this is an incredible sight!)
- If I had an extra 24 hours in my day, I would curl up in the corner of a book store and just write and write and write. And then I’d hit the comedy or music scene!
Now, for the most important part:
- Tink the Belle
- Life’s Fine Wine
- Standard Blonde Cat
- Writer in Socks
- Fabulous with Glitches
- Impetuous Afflatus
- Becoming Unstuck
- Laura, Honestly
- Bello e Bella
- A Whistling Caravan
- Elline Andreana
- Words in the Light
- AND YOU! Because you are one incredible writer with one lovely blog!
These thirteen writers (including YOU) most definitely create ‘One Lovely Blogs’ of their own, and I can’t wait for you to check them all out!
© 2017 Mirissa D. Price: A Dental Student, A Writer, A Journey to Share.